September is creeping along which means school will soon start for most and for others it’s time to grab stuff on sale and to embrace fall. Although I am no longer in school, I really do miss shopping for stationary.
I’ve been in awe with Kate Spade and Kikki K‘s planner and stationary sets for a while now. Since I’ve started this blog and generally have a hectic schedule I’m thinking of investing in a planner to keep me organized. I think the cuteness of these planners will keep me flipping through the pages and continue to use it on daily basis.
Here are some key essentials to get you back into the swing of things for the new school year:
2. Coffee: If you require caffeine to start your day then it’s best to invest in a nice coffee machine. It will save you money in the long run. I would suggest the Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System. All my coffee addict friends are obsessed with it and say it’s super easy to use and clean. There are quite a bit of k-cup flavours to choose from as well. Starbucks and Second Cup carries k-cups. You can also use this to steep your tea.
3. Fall fashion essentials: Labour day long weekend is the best time to shop both online and in person. Here are few must have items to add to your fall closet:
- Duster Coat: It’s been all the craze lately and this tend is still going strong. It’s light weight and perfect for layering.
- Fringe: Easily amp up your fall game by adding a fringe purse or backpack to your life.
- White Blouse: You probably have one in your closet already but one in a chambray material is perfect for a laid back look. You will look pulled together but not overly preppy.
What would you add to your 2015 back to school shopping list?
Disclosure: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links but trust me, I’m super picky with items I choose. I would only link items/brands I love and have or would like to buy.