I was generously gifted the Silver GoPro Hero 4 camera by my lovely friends and boyfriend for my birthday. I’ve been playing around with it and trying to learn all the features but there’s still so much to learn about the GoPro Hero 4.
Here is what’s included in the Silver GoPro Hero 4 box:
- 1 Silver GoPro Hero 4 Camera with built-in touch display and speaker
- 1 Rechargable battery
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Standard housing (case)
- 1 Flat adhesive mount
- 1 Curved adhesive mount
- 1 3-way pivot arm
- 1 Quick start guide
- 1 Warranty and disclaimers guide
- 1 Safety information guide
- 2 Quick release buckles
- 3 Housing backdoors
- 3 GoPro stickers
Picture from left to right: skeleton backdoor : touch backdoor : standard backdoor
Types of backdoor:
- Skeleton backdoor: No screen; not waterproof. Best for using in dry and dirt-free environments.
- Touch backdoor: thin, flexible screen; waterproof protection up to 10′ or 3m. Touch functionality is available when about water.
- Standard backdoor: hard backing; waterproof protection up to 131′ or 40m. Best for underwater, wet. damp or dirty conditions.
It’s an extremely light weight camera, weighing at 2.9oz or 83g which is half the weight of the iPhone 6. The picture and sound quality is great, 12 megapixels with a super wide angle glass lens and the lens automatically adjusts for optimal low-light performance. I can take great day and night photos. There is a burst mode, time lapse and night lapse mode.
I love the builtin LCD screen with touch screen capability cause it allows me to see my video and photos immediately. It has wifi and blue tooth connectivity which comes in very handy when I connect my GoPro Hero 4 with the GoPro App. I’m able to control and view my GoPro Hero 4 camera remotely and I can instantly share videos and photos via my social media outlets. I am loving it and can’t wait to use it in my in my upcoming vacation at the end of September. I’m planning to order some accessories from Amazon for my new toy. I hope shipping will be quick. I’m super excited and can’t wait to share my review and videos.
Let me know what else I should consider getting.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links but trust me, I’m super picky with items I choose. I would only link items/brands I love and have or would like to buy.